Each undercollar® is meticulously handcrafted with care. We are made from a soft stretchy cotton blend band that just stretches over the head. Think of us like "underwear" for your pet's neck!
XS and S are 3/4" wide.
M, L, XL and XXL are 1" wide.
Old fashioned ... meets modern technology!
1. Write your pet's name and phone number on the special waterproof name tag with included marker. Then insert the name tag in the clear window. (Old fashioned protection that works!)
2. With your smartphone, scan the QR code on the collar, or if you don't know how to do that, head over to PetHub.com and manually enter your unique code printed on every collar to activate your collar. Enter medical records, history or anything you'd like to share. (Modern protection that works!) Our pets can talk to us now!
3. Stretch open wide and slip it over your pet's head and the protection begins!
Anyone that finds your pet can call or text you or they can use their smartphone to scan the QR code which will open your pets personal profile that you created online.
See Videos Below
NEVER. BE. WITHOUT. ID
FREE BASIC pethub® MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
1. Storage of Your Pet’s Information – enter all of your pet’s history, medical records, vaccination, personality traits or any information you want to make public online, in one place, and then put it to use to help protect them by linking it to your undercollar®. You can access this by scanning the digital QR code on the collar.
2. 24/7 Lost Pet Call Center - Toll-Free 800 number printed on every undercollar® (staffed by humans, not an automated computer)
3. Lost Pet Poster - ability to create a lost pet poster for printing or sharing
4. Articles about Pets – PetHub.com offers over 500 searchable articles to help you raise and nurture your happy, healthy pets.
4 easy ways to find you!
1. Day or night, anyone that finds your pet can phone or text you, immediately from the phone number your wrote on the collar or.....
2. If they can't reach you, they can scan the QR code which pulls up your pets personal profile that you created with more information on how to contact you or......
3. They can call the Toll Free 800 number printed on every undercollar® which links to PetHub's 24/7 Lost Pet Hotline. or......
4. They can go to PetHub.com (printed on every collar) and manually enter the unique QR Code number printed on every collar!
Simple, direct, communication.
undercollar® will speak for your pet when you cannot!
They have been dropped off at an Animal Hospital ER. The doctor needs your pet’s medical records to treat them. No problem, your undercollar® stores your pet's medical history and records. We are talking shot records, vaccinations, x-rays, veterinarian information, personal information, your pets funny personality traits, whatever you want to share or not share.
Who looks more comfortable?
Well, first of all, it's everything we couldn't find! While we appreciate the many different gadgets you use to try and keep us safe, most have shortcomings.
Those GPS collars can be bulky, expensive and uncomfortable, and fail to work should the battery die, or we wander beyond a cell tower.
And microchips? You have to take your pet to be scanned somewhere! And while we understand the dire importance of our every day collar - sometimes we just want to be like our humans and shed the jingly jangly accessories and relax at home in the buff ! (plus an undercollar® on!)
Never. Be. Without. ID
Humans, it’s entirely pawsible that undercollar® may be the best invention since sliced sausages, but we still need you to know that undercollar® is NOT a replacement for our usual leash collar.
It is an added layer of safety and protection so that we never become a statistic.
Always On, Never Off! That’s why it goes under the collar! (thus the genius name you clever humans, you! )
And of course to be worn alone when lounging around the house, we don’t want to be naked!
We believe every pet deserves to be happy, but not every pet is lucky enough to have a family to call its own. Each time you purchase from undercollar®, we donate a portion of our proceeds and products to shelters, rescues and a variety of other pet welfare causes. Thank you for helping us help them!