World's Most Comfortable Stretch Smart Dog ID Collar With GPS Alerts - Like an External Microchip Anyone Can Scan - Patent Pending
GPS alerts emailed with map when QR Code is scanned with a smart phone. No buckles or loops and waterproof. Just slips over the head.
- The Only Stretch QR Code Pet Tag ID Collar
- 2 IDs on every collar - On one side of the band is the unique QR Code and the other side is a clear window for a written name tag
- Customize it!
- Instant GPS Email Alerts When Scanned With a Smartphone.
- undercollar® + A Microchip = The best solution to keep your pets safe
- Easily set up your pet's personal profile online
- Store all your pets information including photos and medical records
- No buckles or loops, no more noisy jingly tags
- Just slips over the head
- Meant to be worn 24/7
- Waterproof & Hand Washable
- Soft Stretchy Band
- Includes Permanent Marker
- Includes Extra Waterproof Strips
- Change Information Whenever You Need to
- PATENT PENDING
XS and S are 3/4" Wide
M, L. XL and XXL are 1" Wide
NEVER. BE. WITHOUT. ID
How undercollar® Works?
(Please click play on the video)
- Every undercollar®has a unique QR Code
- Scan to activate to setup your personal pet profile
- In less than 5 minutes, you'll create a custom profile that has everything there is to know about your dog. Phone, address, photos, medical information
- Stretch the undercollar over your pets head. When anyone scans the tag, the pet profile is revealed.
- Update the pet profile anytime and you've updated the band/collar/tag
- We even send you an email alert with the GPS map location of where your dog was scanned so you can track them down!
- No monthly subscription or fees
As Seen On
I love these collars and my dogs do too! They are comfortable! No more laying on metal or plastic buckles with a regular collar. Your dog is always safe with the undercollar on and 2 forms of id. I travel the country with my dogs and won’t go without our under collars!
My dogs are not allowed to wear collars when at home, after a near-death experience 7 years ago, in which one of my dogs got her tags stuck in some fencing in our yard. She had twisted around several times in an attempt to free herself and was choking, when thankfully my mom had gone outside and found the dog before she died! I have never been comfortable with my dogs not having identification on them, even when at home and even though they are both microchipped, since a collar or tags is the best way to get notified quickly if they were ever lost. I really love these Undercollars because they are comfortable for the dog, attractive and if they did ever get stuck on something (but this is highly unlikely due to the great design), the dog could free itself quickly. My dogs have 2 in several colors. I like one for daily wear, for going to the beach etc, and one I keep in like-new condition, for when we go out to a dog friendly restaurant, friend's house, etc. Also the QR scan code on these collars is an awesome feature! I previously had QR code tags on my dog's collars. These Undercollars do it all and SAFELY. I am a dogsitter and I recommend the Undercollars to all my dog parents!
I am very pleased with the collar. It fits our Frenchie without being tight, with no tendency to slide off. The quality and usefulness are more than expected. I made a request of their customer service. They were responsive, willing to help, resolved my concern. I highly recommend this collar.
My pup was in a play fight when the other dogs tooth got stuck in his D ring on his other collar. I was looking for a collar just like this. Strongly recommend it. The app is great too!
I bought this for my boxer with allergies and sensitive skin. Other collars cause a hot spot to develop from the buckle rubbing on his neck. This collar works great to keep an ID on him but is soft enough to not bother his sensitive skin.
I bought 2 for my dogs. I love them. Well made, lightweight, and attractive. No ID/rabies tags needed that can get caught on something and choke your dog. Easy online portal to fill in all the info you want about your dog and your contact info. Most people have a smart phone to scan these collars. If not, your phone number is visible on the collar. I highly recommend these collars. A lost dog can end very badly. Keep ID on them at all times. You never know.
What a great product! It even comes in a beautiful box with a black velvet pouch. Perfect if you want to give it as a gift. My dogs wear harnesses and this the perfect way to keep ID on them all the time. Thank you!